We are pleased to announce the Winter 2015 update to Revelation helpdesk cloud edition. This update will be applied to your copy on Saturday February 14th between 2am - 6am EST. There is nothing for you to do, the new features will be ready for use when you log in on Monday morning.
Please take a moment to review the coming updates below and let us know if you have any additional questions.
- View dashboard charts on your desktop or mobile interface.
- Create multiple personal & system wide views.
- Interact directly with the charts to drill down to ticket detail.
Full Screen View
- Use more on-screen real estate.
- Collapse both the left & right columns.
- View entire dashboard or ticket grid without distraction.
- Visual overview for all open tickets.
- Intuitive team and category filters.
- Interactive charts allow drill down to ticket detail.
Email to Ticket Parser
- New rules engine offers powerful control and decision making.
- Email content can be read and acted upon.
- Ignore out of office & unknown domain emails.
- Stay in the loop for a defined set of tickets.
- On screen alerts appear faster than email.
- Alert panel flies out and hovers when needed.
Homepage Ticket Monitor
Surface new groups of tickets onto your homepage including: Staff, Queues, Teams, Clients, Client Types & Project Types.
This update also includes a variety of minor updates and bug fixes. Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.