YellowFish Software respects your privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of your personal information such as your name, e-mail address and mailing address. We recognize that, when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. YellowFish Software has created this policy to inform you how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our many offerings.
Notice and Choice
We intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit YellowFish Software on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. We do log your Internet address to give us an idea of which parts of our Website you visit and how long you spend there, but we do not link the Internet address of your computer to anything personally identifiable.
There are times when we request you voluntarily provide information such as your name, e-mail address and address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you on the Internet. Generally this informationis requested when you request a brochure or more information about our services.
Use of data
YellowFish Software does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do this in the future with trustworthy third parties and amend this policy. YellowFish Software may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but this data will not include personally identifiable information. YellowFish Software may also release information when we believe, in good faith that such release is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with legal or regulatory requirements; (2) enforce or apply terms of the YellowFish Software Website user agreement; or (3) protect the rights, property or safety of YellowFish Software or others.
We use different types of cookies for different purposes. Some of the cookies are necessary and some you may opt out of by adjusting the cookie settings.
- Necessary Cookies for Performance and Site Function: These types of cookies are required so that the site can remain operational and user friendly. It enables you to explore the site with ease.
- Analytic Tracking Cookies (Such as Google Analytics): These type of cookies collect data that enables to track how you explore our website. All aggregated data is used for statistical analysis only. This includes demographic data collected. This information does not contain personalized data.
- Advertising/Remarketing Cookies (Such as Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter): These cookies allow us to show you (the customer) ads that are relevant based off explored sections of our website.
- Social Media Cookies: Use of these cookies allows YellowFish Software to have social media functionality on our website.
Users may revoke cookie access at any time by changing the cookie request to "deny". For more information about the different policies of the partners we use, please see below.
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Google Ads: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en | https://privacy.google.com/businesses/retention
- Facebook Ads: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217?helpref=faq_content
Accuracy of data
We do our best to maintain the accuracy of personal information you supply to us. In the future, we hope to have tools that will allow you to review and update your information in the future.
Security of data
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the unsanctioned access, loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Policy subject to change
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by YellowFish Software. Because YellowFish Software operates globally, we make information we gather available to our worldwide business units. For those of you visiting us f rom the European Economic Area, please note that the personal data you enter will be transferred outside the European Economic Area for use by YellowFish Software and its affiliates for any of the purposes described above. By using our Website and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer of your personal data.
Contact YellowFish Software